Translate

Proctor Silex K2070Y 1 Liter Electric Kettle



Product Dimensions: 5 x 9.2 x 7.3 inches ; 1.3 pounds
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Item model number: K2070Y

This Electric Kettle is quite simple without any frills. For the price, it does what it claims to do. It boils water quickly , the water level is easy to see and has the auto-shut off feature. I have used it reliably to boil water for tea, oatmeal etc. The water is quite hot, so use caution when pouring it out. It even stays plenty warm enough to top off the first cup of tea. I bought this kettle for making hot water for tea or ramen in my dorm room and it's working great. Word to the wise: avoid this kettle. I love hot-pots in general. Has the easy view feature. You can see the water boil, not just hear it. It has automatic shut off, in case you forget about it. I use it for boiling water for tea, instant noodles, coffee, cocoa, and other soups. It is a nice modern convinience. Very much worth the price. I bought this product for my Montessori classroom where I taught my Lower Elementary students to grind and brew coffee as a part of their Grace & Courtesy lessons. It is perfect for their size (5-7 year olds) and is safe to touch in most places. The water only takes about 2 minutes to come to a rolling boil. They love that they can see through the blue transparent side and can carry it easily. If need be, I would buy this same product again. I bought this kettle for work - I wanted something cheap with auto-shut-off. This kettle is great! Its easy to use and fits perfectly on my desk.I have had this electric kettle (Proctor Silex K2070Y 1 Liter Electric Kettle) for over a year and it really does the job reliably and with very few complaints. It boils pretty quickly and always shuts off as it starts boils and if there is not enough water to boil. I like the detachable cord so filling the kettle is easy without a cord dangling. Bottom line, my experience has been that the kettle is safe, simple and reliable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Product Popular